Tips & News
Celebrating Christmas in your garden? Ho, ho, ho, why not!
From decorating the tree to roasting the turkey, Christmas is a time for traditions. But that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate Christmas a little differently this year… Why not take the party outside, and host it in the garden for a change? Read on to find out how you can turn your garden into a magical winter palace in no time!
3 unique outdoor moments: celebrate Christmas in your garden
- 1. Christmas is usually celebrated indoors, with friends and family sitting around the fireplace or in a beautifully decorated dining room where red, green and gold reign supreme. But why not take a different approach? How about a winter reception on the patio or underneath a louvered canopy instead? Keep the pastry bites and mulled wine coming, and you’re in for an entertaining and heartwarming evening!
- 2. Are you crazy about snowy scenes and winter landscapes, but not about the bone-chilling temperatures that typically go with them? With a garden room – which you can easily close off and pimp with heating elements – you can have your cake and eat it too. You needn’t worry too much about the comfort of your guests either: they will be thrilled to attend a one-of-a-kind Christmas party.
- 3. Let it snow, let it snow… As soon as the first flakes come fluttering down, put on your warmest clothes and build a snowman together with your guests! Are they the competitive type? Build snowmen in two teams. But don’t forget to enjoy that feeling of fresh, crispy snow underneath your moonboots!
3 original tips to take your Christmas decorations to the next level
- 1. Christmas decorations come in all shapes and sizes. Forget the holly and the ivy: go for Christmas decorations that invite your guests to explore the garden, such as Christmas lights lining the garden paths or adding a little sparkle to the trees in your backyard.
- 2. No Christmas is complete without a Christmas tree! Put one in your front yard to wow your neighbors and to make coming home after work all the more fun. A statement piece like that is bound to take your garden to the next level!
- 3. No matter what you plan on doing during the holidays, your guests should be warm at all times. Installing a fire basket or buying a patio heater is a great idea. And if it really gets too cold, you can always enjoy the winter landscape from the comfort of your garden room.
A merry christmass in your gardenReceive our free brochure now